27.5.05

O Surrealismo está vivo e chega por mail!

Ao mail de Galarza chegou a seguinte prosa anglo-surreal:

«I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2 inches to nearly 6 inches. Your product has saved my sex life.- Matt, FL

My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural - Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press here

Rob maintained his position in the front rank, but escaped all injury through the possession of the Garment of Repulsion

All right, returned the kitten, creeping out

But he took an active part in the fight and pressed the button of the electric tube again and again, tumbling the enemy into heaps on every side, even the horses and camels falling helplessly before the resistless current of electricity

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future
»

Definitivamente, há que deixar de apagar sem escrúpulos o spam que nos invade o mail...