19.8.03

Andy Squid - Victory & Solitude

Between the two
not even added my age
the twin sisters
Victory and Solitude.

They are the holy grail
of animal rock and roll
they are not a fantasy
nor are they reality.

A single time I saw together
Victory and Solitude
and we shared a great kiss
in honor to the truth.

The two seemed the song of Randy Newman
without the cocaine
were too much
but one was not enough.

And in front of the sea
I am going to remember what it was
but I hope to find them again
another time, anytime.

I almost had them in a hug
had them both
but there was no place
for the love of a third.

I do not have a heart
but I to tell you the truth
the twins were the best thing
of the city.

It had been the triple
than it is possible to ask
it's not enough to live
I want my part of Victory and Solitude.

I'm looking for something
that I'm not going to find
when Victory and Solitude go away
a year of Victory and Solitude.

A year of Victory and Solitude
a year...

Victory and Solitude
philosophy and reality
love them separately
but together we are more.

Another lesson
that life again gave me
we were three
Victory, Solitude and me.

We were three
Victory, Solitude and Andy.....