13.11.04

Poema de: Zladko "ZLAD" Vladcik

ELEKTRONIK SUPERSONIK

Hey baby wake up from your asleep
We have arrived on to the future
And the whole world is become

Elektronik supersonik,
supersonik elektronik

Hey baby ride with me away
We doesn’t have much time
My blue jeans is tight
So on to my love rocket climb
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel
But love
Above us there is nothing above
But the stars above

All sistems gone prepare for downcount
Five, four, three, one, offblast

Fly away in my space rocket
You no need to put money in my pocket
The door is closed I just lock it
I put my love plug in your socket

The sunny sky is burn like fire
You and me gets higher and higher
Out of comunication wire
Only thing can stop us is flat tyre

Hey, love crusader
I want to be your space invader
For you I would descend
the deepest moon crater
I is more stronger then Darth Vader
Obey me, I is your new dictator
For you is Venus I am Mars
With you I is more richer then all the Tzars
Make a wishes on a shooting stars
Then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars

Ladies and gentlemen fasten your belt seats
We has comenced our descent
I trust you enjoy this flight
As much as you enjoy this accent


Now back on earth is time for downsplash
In to sea of eternal glory my sapceship crash
People have arrived for to shear
Me from near and far
And has I float I open door and shout:
I world’s biggest washed up superstar

As more sure as the sun rises in the West
Of all the singers and poets on earth I am the bestest
Come let me put ring of Jupiter upon your finger
then like a smell around you I will Forever linger

OK, is time for hear no more what I sing
And let me take you back in time
I want for you to experience big bang

Long live Space Race
Long live Molvanîa

ELEKTRONIK SUPERSONIC, Zladko "ZLAD" Vladcik